Popular Posts

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Bunnies Cause Avalanches?

Hey there,

I want to have a running post of European road signs. I keep seeing some really funny ones but sometimes I don't have my camera with me.

This first one is one I like to call Bunnies Cause Avalanches? I saw it the first time I walked up to Castle Hill. It was at the foot of an embankment where workmen were doing some construction. It appears to me to be saying, well, bunnies might cause avalanches? Or, any critter might cause an avalanche? Substitute rock slide for avalanche if you're into the whole precise thing.

Bunnies Cause Avalanches
It's not the best photo I've ever taken but I couldn't get close to it because of a hole in the road. There is a picture of what appears to be a bunny at the top, then cascading rocks? I think it's funny.

Here's another hilarious one. This one was taken in Slovakia, but you see these everywhere. I like to call them Critter Crossing.

Critter Crossing
It's just a generic animal. Sort of a splice between a dog and cat and a possum. And yes, I know they don't have possums in Europe.

I love the way Europeans announce to you that you're leaving a town.
Canceling Esztergom

To be continued. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment